Currently, 50% of all units sold

Housing tailor-made to your dreams

The Bílá Růže Residence is a place where you can go to forget your worries and leave your stress behind, a place where you will recharge your physical and mental batteries and have space to think, create, work, or even live fulltime. Enjoy moments of peace and reflection as well as quality time with your loved ones.

Payment terms: 15% deposit when signing the future purchase agreement, payment of remaining 85% due after completion.

Apartment number
Floor area
Cellar storage unit
Total area
Price incl. VAT
Apartment card

Intelligent approach
to interiors

The 18 apartments in the Bílá Růže Residence offer variable solutions to meet your various demands and wishes, whether you are looking for a smaller studio or a spacious duplex, a cozy weekend getaway or a second home, sweeping views of the countryside or the intimacy of a private garden.

Each of us is original and so are the apartments in the Bílá Růže Residence. All have distinctive elements that create a unique space, whether it’s a vaulted ceiling, a period stone trough in the bathroom, or exposed beams and bricks.

Quality standards

The interiors are designed to make you feel right at home the moment you open the door and step inside. You will find wooden casement windows, custom-made doors in a period style, and wooden bathroom cabinets. Details recalling the elegance of the “golden age” include porcelain light switches and brass taps. Quality vinyl floors, functional tiles, and remote-controlled heating make the apartments easy to clean and live in. Other interior facilities, including the kitchen, can be provided by the investor in cooperation with a specialized contractor at the client’s request.
Download Standards

Your own cellar and parking

For active relaxation you need the proper equipment. Bikes, skis, and even your wine collection can be stored in the spacious cellars, where each of the apartments has its own storage unit. Each apartment also comes with its own parking space included in the price just 250 m away. For electric cars, there is a charging station available.